Class Evaluation 

1. The things I liked about this class is that we had to write about inspirational quotes and we could write anything we want. I also how we did our life planning goals and we could write down the goals for or future or for the present, this was a good thing because we could write out our perfect lives and how everything will be. 
2. Some things I didn't like about the class is that we had to do the same agenda for everyday we came here and it was getting boring. I also didn't like class mates here they were so disrespectful to Mr. Haymore. 
3. Some recommendation I would give to improve this class would be to change the agenda some days that  way the students won't get bored of doing the same things every day. I would 
4. Yes I am reading my goals and writing in my journal five minutes daily, I like I like to do this to have my mind distracted and not thinking about other things. This is a good way to get ride of stress in my opinion. 
5. I am committed to being a ctr person for as long as I live, I will be a ctr person for this long because I won't be doing any bad things and I want to be a successful person and this is the way to the path of success. 
6. Something that I learned in this class is to always have a good positive action towards everything you do, I also learned that if you want to be a successful person then you have to have good choices in life and to always do what is right. I also learned that no matter how you're living your life you should always have a smile on your face and leave things aside and focus in school because that is the most important thing for you now. 
7.  Something I will remember about this class is how everyday that I walked into class Mr. Haymore would always say " Hi Angie!" with a big smile on his face, I will also remember every block and tip to being a successful person. I will also remember the new friends I made in this class, and the different people I got to socialize with. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog