Freelance Post


         My goal for this whole week is to workout for 2 hours straight and work out my arms. I also want to come to tutoring on Wednesday and bring that geometry grade up.  I want to pass all my classes so that I won't get summer school and go to Maryland with my aunt and uncle. That is why I want to pass all my classes and not have to worry about coming to school again. I also want to train my dog hunter to attack on command if I ever need hep I can just call him for help. Something else that has been on my mind is that I want to not care for something but I can't because it means a lot to me. I want to have a healthy body before I turn 16 and that is on March so it's coming up very fast. I want to go on a strict diet and stop eating greasy foods and workout more for my abs so that i can get my other two abs and then I will be happy. Something else I want to accomplish is that I want to pass my geometry class because that is a requirement for graduating hs and that is the only class I struggle on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog